Chiropodist / Podiatrist in Eastbourne
Welcome To Our Website
Mr P. A. Wright. D.Pod.M, M.Ch.S ,
HCPC member ch 07161 - Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists reg no 8199
Registered provider with WPA, HSA , NHS staff discount provider
Mr James Wright. Bsc (Hons) , D.Pod.M
We are based in Eastbourne, East Sussex and we offer high quality chiropody and podiatry services having been established for over 30 years. We aim to provide you with the very best treatments available.
Credit cards + Debit cards accepted
What We Offer You
At our Clinic for chiropody and podiatry treatments located at 1 Lushington Road, we offer our services to the general public and provide you with a range of services that help with all your chiropody and podiatry issues. We can also provide surgery and home visits by appointment to anyone residing throughout the whole of Eastbourne and surrounding area
Our services focus on:
- The treatment of dermatological and other foot related problems, i.e. corns, callouses, verrucas, in-growing toenails and fungal infections
- Long-term management of chronic foot disorders
- Therapeutic techniques, such as minor surgery using local anaesthesia
- Monitoring and managing foot problems and deformities
- Analysing a person's walk or run and correcting anatomical relationships between different segments of the foot
- Laser and Ultrsound treatment for soft tissue and joint pain
- Delivering foot health education for all ages and medical conditions
- Advice and care given to Diabetics and other high risk patients
Professional, Reliable and Experienced
Here at Podiamed ltd we take pride in the reputation of this practice and will continue to develop and maintain the highest clinical standards.
All work is carried out by a fully qualified and experienced chiropodist and podiatrist who is registered with the H.C.P.C (www.hcpc-uk.org) and is also a registered provider with WPA
Get in Touch
When you need chiropody/podiatry services in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today here at Podiamed Ltd on (01323) 721814. If you have any foot or ankle pain, see a Podiatrist now! Don't delay, remember... We can also provide surgery and home visits by appointment to anyone residing throughout the whole of Eastbourne and surrounding areas.
Click here to check for available appointments.